Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kirsten's Cheesy Cookies


photo by thox on flickr

Okay, they're called cookies, but these babies make great little cheesy appetizers. These were served up at a friend's Oscar party where I graciously kicked butt on my Oscar picks to share the winning pot; walking home with $55 of winnings! Woohoo! (First, I'd like to thank the academy...). Okay, getting back to food:


Kirsten, in her gorgeous gown and stunning hairdo, brought these delectable little morsels which were lucky enough to be placed right in front of me all night long. Scrumptious!

To keep with her ever-generous nature, Kirsten is willing to share the recipe. So I pass these on to you. Perhaps they will also bring you luck and, you too, will savour a lucky windfall like mine.

PS: Laura, thanks again for a great night!

Kirsten's Cheesy Cookies

1 cup butter
1 tub of imperial cheese
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp Worcestershire
dash of salt
1 1/2 cups of flour
4 cups of Rice Krispies
Blend butter and imperial cheese. Add spices,then flour and rice krispies last.
Scoop out spoonfuls and bake at 350 for approx 15 mins. These freeze great and I think taste amazing right out of the freezer!

oscar photo by scott hanko on flickr

2 comments:

  1. Rice Krispies?!! She threw me for a loop there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...they kinda' taste like crispy little bits of parmesan...

    ReplyDelete

More to Chew On...

Along For the Ride

Search This Blog