Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beef Curry

I am on a slow cooker mission lately. So the ones I try and like, I'll post here. I whipped this up yesterday and when I came in the door from the office, its aroma throughout the house greeted me with a warm welcome.

photo by katandkim on flickr

Slow Cooker Beef Curry

2-3 lbs. Cubed Stewing Beef
1 large, chopped onion
2 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tsp. beef stock powder (I just poured in some beef broth)
salt and pepper
3 Tbsp. flour
15 ml. tomato sauce
2 Tbsp. ketchup

Easy-Peasy: Dump all ingredients in slow cooker, except for tomato sauce and ketchup. Stir all around, being sure to coat beef in flour and spices. Pour tomato sauce and ketchup over top.

Cook on low for 8 hours. Serve over whole wheat egg noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More to Chew On...

Along For the Ride

Search This Blog