Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cobb Salad Sandwich


photo courtesy of roboppy on flickr

I'm in a weird mood. This spring-like weather is calling for a light dinner sorta' thing, yet I love having breakfast for dinner! This sandwich seems to be speaking to both parts of me today. So this will make its way down into my family's tummies after a long day of playing in the remains of the snow.

Does anyone else notice the kindness of strangers now that the sun is shining down upon us? Me too! So happy almost-spring day all! I send this your way with love in my heart.

Cobb Salad Sandwich

1/2 cup light Hellmann's mayo
1/4 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
8 slices multigrain bread or wraps
2 cooked chicken breasts; sliced
1 ripe avocado; not too ripe!
8 slices crispy bacon
2 chopped hard boiled eggs
lettuc

Mix the mayo and salad dressing. Spread on each side of the slices of bread. For each sandwich (yep, you're making four of 'em), top the bottom piece of bread with the chicken, avocado, bacon and eggs. Adorn with lettuce. Top with other slice of bread and serve with remaining dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More to Chew On...

Along For the Ride

Search This Blog